One small award, seven, small (unknown) things about me.
I know, I just had to spill my guts with a windy post a couple days ago.
But, this is my first award. And I rarely win anything tangible or otherwise, so I’m accepting this award proudly and awkwardly.
Thank you Kelly :)
(maybe you could teach me how to link people’s names with their blogs?)
1) I am menopausal. Not pre-menopausal. The real deal. Thank God, I can’t wait until my panties will only be ruined by uncontrollable bowels and really good laughs.
2) I am a vegetarian. I have been almost all of my life. And since I can’t remember the taste of meat, or a memory of when I ate it, if at all, I am living proof that veggies don’t starve to death. Not even close. /:
3) I am obsessed with reading about life in court. Kings and Queens and paupers living on the edge. How they believed a blood-line made a person a step underneath God. The diseases and “cures” So much fun to read. My kind of horror novels.
4) I love pasta and garlic and basil and bread and wine. And naps in the afternoon. Crooning and good shoes and kissing hello and good-bye. And all things Italian. It’s in the blood.
6) I think I am 32 yrs old. Really. I really do. I know you feel like I feel. Here’s a freebie…Who owns Peter Frampton Live on CD? I do and while spring cleaning yesterday (i’m alittle behind) I found it!
Peter, meet i-pod shuffle!
7) I blog at night. Outside. Down in our yard at the table. Always with a glass of wine…
Thanks again Kelly, Of Stars and Hummingbirds click on her over here--->