I am so honored to have received this award from my sweet, sweet, sweet friend luthien . Many of you know her and will agree that she is just plain SWEET! And talented too, remember my placemats?
On to the award and the rules...
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know you nominated them.
My seven secrets…
1. I am sad from November thru May. I am sad a lot in between too. People called it “moody” in the seventies. Now I think there is a drug for it, prolly several, that I will never take.
2. Most days, I wear my pajamas until 4:00pm, when I get dressed to do a ballet run and errands. On a day without ballet, I just change into “fresh” jammies.
3. I am a book worm. On my 5th grade report card under the demerits my teacher wrote “always has her nose in a book”
I would like to tell him, I learned more from books than I ever learned in school, but he would prolly paddle me. And make me look up the word probably.
4. My kids still believe that when I’m home alone I jump on the furniture naked. I told them this eensie-weensie lie when they went to the beach without me and asked me what I would do without them. It is pretty much what happened. Then. Not recently.
5. I am bilingual. I speak American and also French. Read on and I will demonstrate.
6. I can’t remember SHIT! Excuse my French. Can’t say I didn’t warn you :)
7. I get off the bed every morning at 5:30 or six. After I make the coffee, I do a crossword puzzle and answer 20 trivial pursuit type questions. Every morning. Brain exercise. I think it is paying off, agree?
I love all of these blogs faithfully, for different reasons and for one common one: They are all the best kind of friends to me.
They are in alphabetical order.
Now I’m off to see what my friends are up to…I’m a little behind.
In French that translates: A big ass. ;0