I’m gonna tell you 8 things.
Or maybe a baker’s dozen
I made some artful things
and managed to put them in my shop.
Mia is back to school.
Cyber-school and Dance school.
Here is what I learned in Algebra III
dance>(driving+waiting)=less time 4 me
Hmm..new math sucks!
I haven’t gotten, or accepted an award in a long time.
Then Kim The Queen of Arts
awarded me…can’t say no to Kim!
Here are the rules that go with it :
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
I have said it all.
What more is there???
I have tons.
And I am happy to say,
some new followers who might be interested.
I have a bunch of secrets still.
But I don’t want to focus on the bad.
And I don’t want to sound like I’m running for President.
So here it is as truthful as I can be:
1. I drive myself crazy. I am always overly facetious about minor things,incidentals. But, I can be so lax on important things…Uhhggg! I can paint an eye for an hour, but can’t fill out a check for the Gas Co.
2. I hate to drive. I always did. Forced myself into getting a license and car at age 22. I hate it more now. To me it is a waste of time….I could be painting that eye…or paying the gas bill, LoL
3. I will be 46 on November 7. I hate my birthday. I don’t know why. It is not because of getting older…I am loving every minute of experience I get. I usually
am depressed on this day…and my favorite birthday present…the one I never get…Carry on without me! I want to stay in bed and read….
which ties into …
4. I am a certified BOOKWORM! and proud. I will tell you this secret…as much as I love my paints…and I do, so very much…my books are my vacation, my dessert, and sometimes, my reason…. I know I am repeating myself when I say, my 5th grade teacher put negative remarks on my report card…nose in a book. He beat bad kids with a board. He also added…
5. Anti-social. I am. Always was. I hid it well, very well for 30yrs. I was the greatest server/bartender EVER! I hide from people now…they would expect me to be that person they knew…that person I never was.
6. I am depressed. I never go to doctors…that’s another story. But I know I am.
And have been
For forever. When I was 8(?) I saw the ads in the back of a magazine. How to adopt a starving orphan. I ripped those pages out, put them in my pillow case and cried for them. I thought my tears would help them.
6a. I am a good mom. The best I can be. My kids are the people I want the world to be….
7. I am optimistic. I always see my way around the dark cloud. I always see the silver lining, the sparkle in the darkle…THAT IS LIVING! Life is so good for me. Sometimes I want to punch people that don’t see…what they have.
And I want to start something great for people that have it tough.
8. I have the most bestest, loviest, support from my family! And my team!
Finding Inspiration Avenue was one of my luckiest days…You all have been so supportive and loving and BEAUTIFUL….I thank you.
See. I knew I would carry on OVER
I hope you got to know me a wee bit more.
Thank you Queen Kim, for the award and the challenge…
I always love to stretch myself :)
Anyone who is up for a stretch….pick it up!
I would love to know more about you!
I will visiting you soon-ly !:) !