Amy (click on her)
is interviewing her readers
and I am one
here you go…
1. what is your name and stuff? and any other good information. like bank account details.
My name is Lisa. Just like the majority of people my age. (46) All through school
and at every job,
I’ve been Lisa D.
And I have always hated it.
Not the Lisa part. The D. part.
Now I am priti.lisa.
After my Art Studio. Priti is a Sanskrit word
for the feeling of joy
you get from spreading love.
I am a mother, an artist and a wife.
I am a vegetarian and a humanitarian.
I am a lapsed Catholic with immense spiritualism.
And although I don’t call myself gay,
I love having a wife.
We’ve been together 11 years.
2. what is super hot about you? <--- don't you Dare skip this one. answer it.
I think my loyalty.
Unless you meant physically.
Then I would say my eyes.
3. don't lie or cheat: what is under your couch right now?
The leaf to my dining room table.
4. when was the last time you shaved your legs?
But I prolly won’t shave them all winter long.
5. what did you have for breakfast?
So far 3 cups of coffee.
But I will eat granola like I do every day at 9am.
6. if you could choose a new name, what would you name yourself?
I think I kinda did that.
But Merry is also cool.
7. have you ever had plastic surgery?
8. are you afraid of the dark?
No. But I am afraid of falling down the stairs in the dark.
9. are you a hermit?
A lot of the time. It’s when I am happiest.
10. why do you blog?
To prove I am “normal-ish”
I mean, I’m not that crazy. Am I?
Thanks for asking Amy.
What I have been working on…
What I am thinking about…
these guys I got from my neighbor.
They need a Priti make-over.
The moon last night…
Don’t those clouds look like Angel wings?
I gotta go…
but I have to remind you to go HERE
And I am hosting the challenge this week…
“See” you soon! ♥♥♥