I was asked to answer 11 questions.
So here are 22 things you may or may not know about me.
Or care to know :)
The first 11 are from my friend Stephanie
from Dragonfly Design Studio.
Stephanie is one of the best friends I never met.
She has all of the best qualities, brains, wit, empathy, generosity,
she is an Artist with incredible talent,
and she is so much more, too.
(you know, the boring stuff, like being a wife and mother and teacher)
I said boring, Stephanie would never say that.
1. What are 2 names you are called that are not your real name??? Liza. Malma. Priti.
2. What was the last thing you thought about before going to sleep last night?? My prayers. I always fall to sleep before I am done.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve????? 'Clean' dishes that are not.
4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds??????Hmmmm....I already have both of these powers and they are totally useless. I would prefer to have computer skills.
5. Are you a leftie or a rightie? Right handed, Right brained
6. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?Nope, never. Whatever I am doing is certainly not dancing.
7. What would you choose to eat for your last meal????Penne Pesto with an egg on top, bread and a bottle of Chianti.
8. Do you collect anything? If so, what?? I collect Mary things. On purpose. The rest of the shit in the house kinda crept up on me.
(I'm stealing from Tracey here, 'cause I thought it was a good question:
9. What is the worst.... and I am talking the absolute worst present you have ever received???? I try not to remember anything that I find distasteful, but I bet it had the words 'polyester blend' on the label.
10. Are you a Night Owl or Early Bird?Always an early bird, sometimes a night owl, basically, I try to be awake when others are sleeping...cuts down on the chatter from others...I have enough to discuss with my own self.
11. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?Can you believe we have only 1 closet in this old house? It is always closed.
The second set of 11 are asked by Jenn
from Just add Water, Silly.
Jenn is a new friend/colleague. She is a brilliant artist,
a member of Inspiration Avenue and she is pretty computer savvy.
She could and would teach me stuff,
but I just want to learn by osmosis.
- Coffee, tea or me - What's your FAVORITE drink?? I drink 3 things: water, coffee and wine.
- Where does your inspiration come from? God.
- Where is your favorite place to be? On the floor of my studio. Or in bed with a book.
- Did you have a stuffed animal when you were little that you loved to death? Bear. His name was Bear. It suited him.
- What's your weirdest trait? Everything about me seems weird. But I am just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up. My worst trait...procrastination, I always think I might die and not have to go through with it. When I realize I am alive, I just buckle down and do it.
- Tell me something no one else knows about you but you wish they did! I think after all these years, the people I blog with and the people I live with know me.
- If you could buy a new pet right now, what would it be and what would you name it? I really, really want to have a kitty. It's been 9 months since we lost Bear (his name suited him) I am waiting for a cat...I would name him...maybe Otis. That's a cute name. Cats usually name themselves though.
- Are you vain about something? I don't have anything to be vain about.
- Have you found your niche, in other words, would people be able to recognize your artwork without your signature? How did you find that comfortable place? I've been told my work is...I am not sure. I am never totally in a comfortable place...I worry and fret and second guess and then at the last minute, when my tears mix with the paint, it is mine.
- What style of art do you WISH you could do but don't or can't right now? I am happy where I am right now...I admire lots of Artists and their work, but I am following my own path, I am learning who I am, what my purpose is...
- Favorite kind/brand of art supply? Maybe this should be the answer to #6. I don't have any real artist supplies. My brushes and paint...craft supplies. My canvases I make myself from wood...everything about my art and my life is about making do with what I have, what I can afford.
So that is that.
I am/ was supposed to tag people.
Ask 11 questions.
I'll just ask 1.
A simple yes or no question.
Don't you just love yourself?
Aren't you the bee's knees?
The answer, of course, is YES!
You are all fantastically magnificent!!!
Thank you for reading...